How do I report a technical error on the site?
1. Check that your web browser is supported by our site. Please click here for more information.
2. Clear your cache and cookies. Please click here for instructions.
3. Try a different browser. If you are unsure what browser you are using, click here.
If after following these steps you are still experiencing issues please contact us so that we may ask you some diagnostic questions.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please have the following information available:
1. What browser and version are you using?
2. Were you using any firewall, pop-up blocking, or ad-blocking software?
3. Where were you on the page when it happened? What steps did you take to get there?
4. Did you get an error message? What did it say? What was the URL (www.___________.co.uk)?
5. When the error occurred, including the date and time.
6. If it was a traveller payments and enquiry errors, please provide the name of the traveller as it appears on your enquiry/payment request and the GBP amount of the payment.
7. Can you take a screenshot for us? It would be very helpful for us to see your error.
We will use this information to investigate the error.
If our Customer Support team cannot identify a bug (technical defect) on our site that is causing the error, a Technical Support team representative may reach you to gather some more information. If we identify a bug on our site, we will notify our developers. Correcting a bug can take time depending on the level of complexity of the issue.
If you are contacting us because you updated information on your listing and the changes are not showing up on the traveller-facing site, you may just need to give it a little more time. Updates can take up to two hours to display.