What are the requirements for signing up for HomeAway Payments?
- Owner must be a citizen or resident of one of the countries listed above.
- Owner must have a bank account in one of the countries listed above.
To set up your online payments account, you will also need the following:
- Your Passport or Driving Licence number
- Bank Account Information (Sort/Account Code, etc.)
- Holiday Property Address
- Owner must have a social security number.
- Owner must be as U.S. citizen.
- Owner must have a U.S. bank account.
You can receive payments in Euros (€) , U.S. Dollars ($) and GBP (£). Transactions can only be received in the currency of the country where the bank account is located. For example, if you hold a GBP bank account located in Paris, you will receive transactions in Euros. You are responsible for any currency conversion fees.