What are the listing guidelines?
Use the fields for their intended purpose. For example, the following types of information are not permitted in a listing headline or description:
- Company names
- URLs such as www.rentalcompanyname.com
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
If you have purchased a single unit listing, your listing may have no more than one rental unit/property per listing. You cannot use the property description fields to describe additional units. If you have multiple units you wish to advertise, you can purchase additional units for your listing.
- A listing must accurately portray the rental.
- The advertising region selected for a listing must be as exact as possible.
- Listings may not contain information copied from another listing.
- The listing may not advertise shared space - such as a bedroom in the unit or a couch to rent.