How do I migrate my existing data for local suggestions, messages, etc. and import it into the Mobile Hospitality Manager?
- In the GladOwner portal, go to the My Rental section.
- Click the Rental Info tab for the property you have in GladOwner.
- Click Export Content.
- Click Export Now. This will save a file on your computer in the location you choose. Select a location easy to access; you will need this file in later steps.
- In the Mobile Hospitality Manager, go to Settings.
- Click Import Content.
- In the Import Content section, click Import Content next to the applicable rental.
- Select the file that GladOwner provided.
- Click Upload.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note, this export / import process does not migrate your reservations.
How do I link Glad To Have You calendar with HA/VRBO calendar?
Exporting calendar data:
- If you have more than one listing, click on the one you want to edit.
- Click Calendar.
- Click the Import/Export arrows icon.
- Select Export Calendar.
- Copy the URL.
- Go to your Google Calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the URL.
- Click Add Calendar.