- Log into your account.
- If you have more than one listing, select the listing you want to edit.
- Click on the Property icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Rules and policies.
- Click on House Rules, Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy.
- Set your Property Cancellation Policy.
- Set your Check in and out Times.
- Set your House Rules. Max occupancy, Minimum age of primary renter, Events/Parties allowed, Pets allowed, Children allowed and Smoking allowed. You can also add up to three custom rules.
- Click Save.
Rules will only display on your listing if you have selected either “No” or “Yes” with a note. Notes can be added under each rule in the "Notes for traveller" field. Notes allow up to a 50 character message with additional details or restrictions on each rule (i.e. smoking allowed outside only).