What are the requirements for signing up for HomeAway Payments?Residents of Austria, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Belgium, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Réunion, Saint Pierre and Mirquelon, Spain, Switzerland, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Owner must be a citizen or resident of one of the countries listed above.
- Owner must have a bank account in one of the countries listed above.
To set up your online payments account, you will also need the following:
- Your Passport or Driving Licence number
- Bank Account Information (Sort/Account Code, etc.)
- Holiday Property Address
- Owner must have a social security number.
- Owner must be as U.S. citizen.
- Owner must have a U.S. bank account.
You can receive payments in Euros (€) , U.S. Dollars ($) and GBP (£). Transactions can only be received in the currency of the country where the bank account is located. For example, if you hold a GBP bank account located in Paris, you will receive transactions in Euros. You are responsible for any currency conversion fees.